• Introduction to ISOLDE - 20-25 minutes overview of the facility, historical
milestones, current operation and its place at CERN, Permanent experimental
• A walk through the Laboratory with explanations of the video content.
• Q&A session
• Duration: approximately 1 to 1.5 hours
• Recommended audience: Anyone interested in science; with basic physics
background or scientific knowledge required; recommended for ages 16+ but
groups with lower age also can be accommodated
• Languages: English (other languages are available but after coordination with
the visit responsible of ISOLDE)
• Location: from home or anywhere with a good internet connection, ZOOM link
will be provided after visit is confirmed.
Follow the usual procedure to register a private tour for ISOLDE. See more
information at https://isolde.cern/isolde-visits. We advise limiting the group size
to minimum 10 and maximum 30 participants in order to guarantee a certain level
of interactivity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time.
We will do our best to adapt the visit to your participants' profiles.